Sunday, July 23, 2017

SundayFunday: Catching Up on Some Reading...

I always try to read the books before seeing the movie adaptations and right now I'm working on the following three books that I picked up at Costco:


The Beguiled by #ThomasCullinan is now a major motion picture by #SofiaCoppola in theaters now. Pick up the paperback today before you see the movie and save 38% off the cover price at Costco!





The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower I) by #StephenKing is a major motion picture by #NikolajArcel opening on 4 August 2017. Pick up the paperback today at Costco and save 38% off the cover price to catch up on the story before you see the movie.





The Glass Castle by #JeannetteWalls is a major motion picture by #DestinDanielCretton coming to theaters on 11 August 2017. Save 41% off the cover price at Costco and get caught up on the story before seeing the film.




Happy reading everyone!


Until next time,
the Costco Connoisseur


#GoingToAllTheCostcos


P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @CostcoConoiseur
Follow me on Instagram! @theCostcoConnoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment