Monday, July 24, 2017

Costco #MarkdownMonday Finds: Hammocks and Clarisonic

I have been posting marked down Costco items that I come across to my social media pages with the hashtag #MarkdownMonday , but I am going to try to start posting them to the blog as well since I realize not everyone has Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.



Chillax Double Nylon Travel Hammock (item #735353) marked down to $19.97 at Costco!

Ultra light & fast drying. The 6' 7" x 9' 5" hammock comes with a carry bag and can hold up to 395 pounds. Includes two ropes and hooks, suspension kit and it even converts into a blanket.



SAVE 54% off the retail price when you pick up a marked down Clarisonic Mia Fit sonic facial cleanser at Costco! The compact, lightweight Mia Fit is perfect for travel or your gym bag. The Mia Fit is waterproof and rechargeable, and has t
wo speed settings: delicate and power cleanse. Comes with the radiance brush head and USB charging cradle.
(The Costco markdown price even beats the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale price!!!)






Until next time,
the Costco Connoisseur


#GoingToAllTheCostcos


P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @CostcoConoiseur
Follow me on Instagram! @theCostcoConnoisseur

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the clarisonic Mia fit from Costco for 50 bucks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Best Portable Hammocks with Stand

    ReplyDelete