Thursday, January 4, 2018

January Whole30 with Costco!

Happy New Year Everyone!

This week's post is a #TBT to previous Whole30 posts to help everyone doing the January Whole30 and anyone who is interested in learning more about what Whole30 is.

If you are doing the January Whole30 you will definitely want to check out the previous posts I have done on Whole30 compliant foods found at Costco.

My first Whole30 post from a few years ago goes over some of the basics of the Whole30 program along with a ton of compliant foods I found at Costco.

My second Whole30 post features more compliant foods I discovered at various Costco's around the country.

And my most recent Whole30 post from last September includes even more tips and compliant foods to help you along your Whole30 journey.



Until next time,
the Costco Connoisseur

#GoingToAllTheCostcos


P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @CostcoConoiseur
Follow me on Instagram! @theCostcoConnoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment