Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Costco #MarkDownMonday Finds: 21 Aug 2017

I swear, one day I will get #MarkDownMonday posted on actual Monday! LOL

The Tommy Bahama All-Terrain Beach Cart (item #735645) is marked down to just $39.97 at Costco! Carries all your beach gear including chairs, umbrellas, towels and even a cooler! 100 lb. load capacity and folds flat for easy storage in the off season.


Adidas Climacool Spikeless Men's Lightweight Golf Shoe (item #1078617) with 360 degree ventilation marked down to just $29.97 at Costco!!


Amp Marine 2-pack Heavy Duty Nitrogen filled 6.5" x 23" Rubber Boat Fenders (item #1036605) marked down to a mere $9.97 at Costco! Similar items sell for $99+ at West Marine, making the Costco marked down price a whopping 90% CHEAPER!



Matty M Ladies Maxi Dress (item #636139) marked down to just $9.97!! These dresses are a staple in my summer wardrobe. I have one in black, one in red and one in blue. Made of 95% rayon and 5% spandex they are soft and wash well. Hurry, limited colors and sizes left.



Puma Ladies 3/4 Length Active Tight (item #1099019) is marked down to $12.97 at Costco! I love these - I have a pair in each color. I found the they fit true to size and stay in place because they are nice & tight but without being compression. They appear to be all sold out on costco.com so check your local warehouse.


Stonewall Kitchen Curry Garlic Citrus Marinade (item #1134546) is marked down to just $2.97 a jar! Time to stock up! This gluten-free, non-GMO grille sauce is fabulous over chicken.



Traveler's Choice Loudmouth 2-piece Hardside Spinner Luggage Sets are marked down to $99.97!  Set includes one 22" carryon spinner and one 28.5" checked spinner. The carryon weighs just over 7.5 lbs. and the checked piece weights under 11 lbs. Choose between Black Scribblz (item #1089555) or Drop Cloth (item #1089566). Made from durable and shock resistant material and expandable to give you 25% more packing capacity. I am obsessed with the bright, outrageous colors of these luggage sets. Now that they are marked down I can no longer resist - I just ordered the Drop Cloth set for myself! :)




Remember prices and selections vary by warehouses and quantities of marked down items are usually limited.


Until next time,
the Costco Connoisseur


#GoingToAllTheCostcos


P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @CostcoConoiseur
Follow me on Instagram! @theCostcoConnoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment